We are a consulting company specialized in Experience Management
Our mission is to advise, guide and enable our clients to have a positive, sustainable and high-quality relationship with their customers and employees
Together, let's develop a customer-centric organization, thanks to committed employees
We are experts in eXperience Management (XM)
And accompany our customers through two types of services
- 01. We are a team of consultants, used to engage at the executive level, with a common denominator of operational experience in large groups.
- 02. We all specialize in different areas, combined we master your Customer’s journey
- 03. We rely on our Expertise to make good use of technology and data, at the service of the company and its customers
- 04. We are big enough to scale with a presence in Paris, London, Geneva, San Francisco but small enough to have a personal interest in your success and offer you a personalised service
- San Francisco
Customer experience & employee experience are two sides of the same coin
In today's world, your company’s reputation is only as good as the experience delivered to your average customers.
Employee Experience is the new Customer Experience, your customer's experience actually begins from the outside-out with your employees.
- maturity assessment
- xm roadmap
- xm blue print
- kpis cockpit
- customer journey mapping
- implementation & training
- integration multi-systems
- drafting of rfp
- formation xm
- change management
- xm promise
- xm community animation
Customer experience is in Videotron’s DNA, and we make concrete efforts every day to maintain our leadership position in this area. We continuously measure the performance of our products and the satisfaction with the service provided by Videotron employees.
Competent, rigorous, agile, available, collaborative: Teresa Monroe’s resources played a key role in the successful implementation of the Qualtrics platform at Videotron and acted, throughout the integration, as a business partner concerned with the quality of deliverables and the respect of deadlines.
Without being above ground, this medium-term strategy has been associated with a pragmatic road map with short-term actions: customer satisfaction survey, identification and updating of personas and customer journey, implementation of tools, kpis, processes , rituals, benchmark…
So many topics covered effectively both by the seriousness and professionalism of the Teresa Monroe team and because now they have become a Legrand team. Our goals are theirs and this is how we can move forward with confidence and efficiency.
Teresa Monroe’s teams helped us create a unique customer experience measurement tool, tailored to Leroy Merlin’s DNA.
Thanks to this, we listen to our customers in real time on all the customer paths in a customer centric approach. An extremely professional methodological and human support.
With the power of an industry leading online survey software, you collect data, prioritize and act. Qualtrics allows you to optimize your customer, employee, product and brand experience all on one platform.
Our partnership with Qualtrics is all about bringing you an integrated end-to-end offering to define, build and deploy market-leading Customer and Employee Experience Initiatives.
Zendesk is a leading software dedicated to make customer service better, our partnership will set your customers & your team up for success by building interactive engagement.
The perfect partnership for the best leadership and management advice.
We partner with Slabb to enable and facilitate the change that comes with re-defining a vision, a customer/employee promise and ultimately a cultural change.
Institut Télémaque supports deserving and motivated young people from modest backgrounds through a dual “school-company” sponsorship. Convinced that the paths of excellence are accessible to all, the Teresa Monroe team is the sponsor of several young people.
By accessing the website at https://teresamonroe.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Teresa Monroe’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Teresa Monroe’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Teresa Monroe at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Teresa Monroe’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Teresa Monroe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Teresa Monroe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Teresa Monroe or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Teresa Monroe’s website, even if Teresa Monroe or a Teresa Monroe authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Teresa Monroe’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Teresa Monroe does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Teresa Monroe may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Teresa Monroe does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Teresa Monroe has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Teresa Monroe of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Teresa Monroe may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Teresa Monroe’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://teresamonroe.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.